Yieldmaster Enterprise Group Ambassador make representation of your brand, the YM Brand Ambassador’s purpose is to develop and maintain a positive company image by efficiently interacting with potential partners. Since they are required to have a vast understanding of the company’s vision and functions, there is no other profile in Marketing capable of representing and promoting a brand, product, or service like Brand Ambassadors do. They’re also the ones with the best understanding of a brand’s personality and voice.
In this regard, YM Brand Ambassadors are responsible for a brand’s visibility, as well as its alignments and development. Insight into competition, brand movement, pricing, and distribution are the foundations of this role. Moreover, these professionals foster relationships by using existing contacts or through word of mouth.
The YM Brand Ambassador’s role should not be confused with influencers or bloggers, whose strong presence in social platforms conferred them the trust and admiration of their followers. The same goes for celebrities endorsing a brand; for individuals who feel very satisfied with a product or service and promote it by recommending it to third parties; and for anyone who gets contacted by corporations asking them to try your products or services and utter their opinion .
Primary Responsibilities of YM Ambassadors
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of common tasks YM Brand Ambassadors are required to complete:
Studying the company’s marketing goals and objectives, as well as organizing trading initiatives:
- Working with the sales and marketing team on the understanding of the company’s mission, vision, and goals;
- planning and implementing awareness by developing programs to reach prospective clients;
- Developing marketing and endorsement ideas proactively.
Examining and analyzing product features to be endorsed
- Setting up meetings with the Sales and Marketing teams;
- Assisting in developing and executing new marketing ideas;
- Developing schedules to publicize general branding and marketing strategies depending on potential clients and retailers’ features.
Building and sustaining business relationships with key accounts and brands:
- Seeking out information on the competition’s pricing and marketing strategies;
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with local trade community, vendors, and distributors;
- Managing and maintaining records of existing key accounts;
- Negotiating shelf-spaces, promotions, and visibility for product lines;
- Training retail personnel on product’s features, customer service merchandizing standards with the aim of maintaining brand integrity and increasing sales;
- Contributing with key stakeholders in decoding branding needs per department;
- Looking for new opportunities to sell existing and new products.
Conveying a positive image of their clients’ products and services:
- Establishing and maintaining strong communication with buying offices and clients;
- Sharing customer feedback with the company in order to improve products and services;
- Representing the company at seminars, conferences, media screenings, and any other event where it is relevant to present the brand and its products/services;
- Contacting and supervising vendors, artists, and Photographers to cover events;
- Interacting with various media outlets, such as newspapers and TV stations;
- Organizing events, such as consumer sampling, after
parties, movie premieres, and concerts.
Contacting current customers to keep them posted on new developments, offers, and improvements.
Responding to customer feedback and handling complaints, if any.
Acting as a liaison between the Sales department and vendor representatives.
Monitoring the brand evolution, pricing, distribution, and acceptance:
- Maintaining a detailed record of sales and customers’ level of acceptance;
- Reporting and analyzing clients’ preferences;
- Tracking the impact of marketing campaigns and strategies.
Providing suggestions to expand the sales volume.
Conducting product training, installing marketing displays, and ensuring that advertising material is placed strategically.